Noah has finally given in and consumed some baby food. Or maybe we have finally appealed to his taste buds and found something he likes. It is funny that he likes bananas. When I was pregnant with him it was one of the foods that gave me the worst heartburn ever! I couldn't eat them at all past 12 weeks pregnant with him. I am glad that we finally found something he likes. I tried to mix the bananas with a little oatmeal today (since the oatmeal is vitamin and iron fortified) and he wouldn't open his mouth. Once I blended up some new bananas (in our new Magic Bullet that I just love and hope to make all of our baby food homemade in it) he opened up his mouth wide then!
Yummy yums!
He even opens his mouth for them instead of clamping it shut like with other foods: rice cereal, oatmeal, and sweet potatoes.
Smiles instead of frowns! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment