Monday, September 12, 2011

Iowa State Fair 2011

We reaffirmed our Iowa roots and were in attendance at the Iowa State Fair in August. It was a delicious day when we enjoyed being a family. We enjoyed "little hands on the farm" first.

IMG_4891

Noah checks out the cow.

IMG_4892

Gabe waits patiently for the exhibit to start.

IMG_4893

Gabe looks little in front to the big corn.

 IMG_4897

Noah chooses some peppers for his basket.

IMG_4900

Gabe has a full basket already.

IMG_4903

Gabe can ride the tractor, Noah cannot.

IMG_4904_1

Gabe shows us how it is done.

 

IMG_4908

IMG_4912

Noah uses his money to buy a treat in the store, each of the boys earned $1 for working hard on the farm.

IMG_4915_1

Bart took Gabe down the big slide, I LOVE Gabe's smile here, he LOVED it. And Bart is looking as hot as ever, I am so blessed!

IMG_4918

Noah was so INTRIGUED by the animals, he had a healthy fear of them, especially after this young calf licked him, but he was so curious. He loves animals.

IMG_4919

Look how little these 2 kids are!!

IMG_4942

Icing on the cake??? Nana was there too! Ahhh, Bliss!!

2 comments:

  1. The fair is the BEST!!! Glad you had fun.. and I LOVE Noah's little romper!! Too cute!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome pictures and I always love your comments. It makes me feel like I am really there with them and sometimes I am!

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete