Saturday, August 27, 2011

Noah's belly rub

My dad used to do something we all thought was GROSS! He used to take off his shirt after a long day's work and then rub his belly (chest hair and all). My mom would say, "Don't rub your belly by the table/in the kitchen/by me." Tonight I took off Noah's shirt to get him ready for his bath, and he immediately started rubbing his belly in the EXACT same manner as my dad did. Bart noticed immediately and said, "Check that out, he has a double dose of Halling in him!" Noah, thanks for reminding us that my dad/your papa live in all of us. My mom reminded me that if Dad was here he would want to know, "Why isn't it cute if I do that?"

2 comments:

  1. Too cute Jones boys. And I actually thought that Gabe had the "dance" going on behind Noah pretty well. Looks like a fun night at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!! Too cute Kate!!! And I love how Gabe is trying to sit on his dads head with his naked butt. Too funny. God has a great way of reminding us of the little things.. your dad will always live on in all of you- and he's watching down so proud of you! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete