Monday, December 20, 2010

New Name

Gabriel has a new name for me, "Mama." I used to always be Mommy or sometimes even Kate, but it is "Mama" now all the time. I like it. It isn't like back woods, "Mama" it is sweet, endearing, loving, sort of name. And he can call me "Mama" all he wants.

IMG_0922

He also has started saying to me, "OK Mama, whatever you say." Even though he doesn't do whatever I say. He is always saying smart and funny things daily. This boy, he is a thinker. He considers all things, and then comes up with what he wants to add. He can be kind of a smart-alec though. The other night Daddy told him to stop tapping his toes on him, and he responded with, "I am not tapping my toes, I am moving my legs." I have NO IDEA where he gets that sort of smarty pants response from :)

No comments:

Post a Comment