So Sleepy.
This morning I told Gabe he could NOT have his chocolate milk in the living room. I caught him 2 minutes later doing just that. His face expresses his displeasure in being apprehended.
Gabriel continues to amaze us with his smart and wit daily. He is honestly such a good boy who is so smart. Granted, he has his naughty streaks, but what 2 year old doesn't?
I am home with him today after working all weekend. He wanted to play outside after lunch for a short time before resting time. We blew bubbles, played baseball and played on his swing set. He saw a robin and asked if he could see her closer. He then proceeded to chase her yelling, "Come back here birdie, my mommy said I could see you closer." What a character. Not 2 seconds after the robin flew away did an airplane fly overhead and he asked if he could see that closer too. I wasn't sure how he would accomplish that but he chased that too until he could see it no more. In addition, Monday is garbage day and while we were outside the garbage man came to our house. To be that close to the garbage truck and the actual garbage man was almost too much to handle for Gabe as he was thrilled.
I wish everyone could see the world through the eyes of a child more often. To be filled with joy by robins, airplanes and garbage trucks is refreshing. It makes me remember to be thankful everyday for this little boy we have been trusted with to raise. And wait in anticipation with what another one will add to the Jones Family in 7 short weeks. 2 boys! I am sure robins, airplanes, and garbage trucks will continue to top our list of joy.
I am home with him today after working all weekend. He wanted to play outside after lunch for a short time before resting time. We blew bubbles, played baseball and played on his swing set. He saw a robin and asked if he could see her closer. He then proceeded to chase her yelling, "Come back here birdie, my mommy said I could see you closer." What a character. Not 2 seconds after the robin flew away did an airplane fly overhead and he asked if he could see that closer too. I wasn't sure how he would accomplish that but he chased that too until he could see it no more. In addition, Monday is garbage day and while we were outside the garbage man came to our house. To be that close to the garbage truck and the actual garbage man was almost too much to handle for Gabe as he was thrilled.
I wish everyone could see the world through the eyes of a child more often. To be filled with joy by robins, airplanes and garbage trucks is refreshing. It makes me remember to be thankful everyday for this little boy we have been trusted with to raise. And wait in anticipation with what another one will add to the Jones Family in 7 short weeks. 2 boys! I am sure robins, airplanes, and garbage trucks will continue to top our list of joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment